What you get with a Calroy Kit Cool Room:
- Floor cut to size
- Walls cut to size
- Roof cut to size
- Aluminium checker plate floor sheeting
- Aluminium angles and coves
- Pop rivets
- Cold room Mastic sealant
- Silicone sealant
- Internal corner moulds
- Swing door fitted into one wall panel of your choice
- Hole cut into roof panel or wall panel for refrigeration plug
- Floor plan with each panel numbered
- Assembly instructions
- Refrigeration plug, piped, wired, gas charged and test run, complete with digital thermostat and auto defrost
All rooms can be designed and built to suit your needs.
Things to consider:
Cold rooms can be any size, cold room panel is manufactured in 1200 mm widths, so standard rooms are 600, 1200, 1800, 2400, 3000, 3600 mm. Panel is cut at any length, so room height is up to you. Standard heights are 2100 and 2400 mm. A room 2400 x 1800 mm is much more economical to build than a room 2500 x 1900 mm.
The bigger the room, the bigger the refrigeration equipment and therefore the more expensive to run. Generally cold rooms are made from 75 mm thick panel, to suit ambient temperatures of + 32°C and room temperatures of + 2°C, For higher temperatures or rooms located outside we would recommend 100 mm panel. Freezer rooms are made from 150 mm thick panel to suit ambient temperatures of + 32°C and room temperatures of -18°C.